Thursday, April 28, 2011

Surprises =)

Megan chopping veggies and checking on the soup
Friday after work Megan and I decided to make potato soup and drink wine for the night. In the middle of making the BEST potato soup ever, we heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door in my cow apron with my glass of wine to look out the peep hole, I didn't recognize the face, but I opened the door anyways. It was DAN!!! With a suitcase, just standing there, I was shocked and speechless. His family was suppose to be visiting him in South Carolina and he wasn't suppose to come visit Texas for another week. My first thought was that he was going to ruin my plans with intern, Anna, who I thought I was going to the Kenny Chesney concert with on Saturday, but then Dan said I was going with him, and I was like, but what about Anna? It was all a trick! Tricky, tricky! He pulled off an unforgettable surprise =)

Dinner at Royal Thai
Since the soup had a lot of cooking left, Megan took it home with her to finish it. Dan and I went to dinner at Royal Thai because we were both starving and it was 9:30.

Before Kenny Chesney with the tickets
The Goin' Coastal Tour had an awesome line-up. Uncle Kracker, Billy Currington, Zac Brown Band, and of course--Kenny Chesney.

At Cowboy's Stadium

The Biggest TV in the World
Cowboy's Stadium

I cried when he came on =)
At the end of the concert all the performers came on stage. It was very cool. I was in disbelief during the whole concert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment